Denver DBT and Psychotherapy
~ Dialectical Behavior Therapy ~
DBT Groups Schedule
Please note that we are currently offering in-person and virtual options for both group and individual/couples therapy. We utilize a HIPAA compliant version of Zoom for all virtual sessions. The following schedule includes the location of each in-person group as well as which groups are virtual. Feel free to call our main number if you have questions about which of these groups have current availability. Thank you.
~ Please click on each tab to view time & location
- Mondays from 6:15 to 7:45 pm (virtual)
- Young Adult Group – Tuesdays from 4:00 to 5:30 pm (in-person at Colorado Blvd and I-25)
- Tuesdays from 4:00 to 5:30 pm (virtual)
- Tuesday 5:15-6:45 pm (in-person at Colorado Blvd and I-25)
- Wednesdays from 12:00 to 1:30 pm (virtual)
- Wednesday 12:30-2:00 pm (in-person at Colorado Blvd and I-25)
- Wednesdays from 5:00 to 6:30 pm (in-person at Colorado Blvd and I-25)
- Thursdays from 12:00 to 1:30 pm (virtual)
- Thursdays from 6:00 to 7:30 pm (alternating weeks virtual and in-person at Colorado Blvd and I-25)
- Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:00 pm (virtual)
- Middle/Late Adolescent Group — Mondays 5:15-6:35 pm (in-person at Colorado and I-25)
- Early Adolescent Group – Mondays 5:00-6:20 pm (in-person at Colorado and I-25)
- Early/Middle Adolescent Group – Tuesdays 5:30-6:50 pm (in-person at Colorado and I-25)
- Middle/Late Adolescent Group – Wednesdays 6:15-7:35 pm (in-person at Colorado and I-25)
- Late Adolescent Group – Thursdays 4:45-6:05 pm (in-person in Arvada at 5738 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO, 80002)
We are available for free phone consultations and charge $200 per intake session.
Groups cost $90/session and payment is collected at the beginning of each month. Fees for individual therapy sessions vary slightly by provider with typical fees averaging between $165 and $200/session. At times, we are able to offer sliding scale spots for both group and individual sessions. Denver DBT does not directly bill insurance but provides receipts which may be submitted by group members for reimbursement.