Denver DBT and Psychotherapy
~ Dialectical Behavior Therapy ~
DBT Groups Schedule
Please note that all group sessions (and most individual sessions) are currently taking place over a HIPAA compliant version of Zoom. We are happy to provide more information about the impact of COVID on our sessions if you’d like to reach out by phone. The following schedule includes the location of each group for when groups return to in person. Thank you.
~ Please click on each tab to view time & location
- Mondays from 5:30 to 7:00 (Colorado Blvd and I-25)
- Tuesdays from 4:00 to 5:30 (Speer Blvd and I-25)
- Tuesdays from 4:30 to 6:00 (Colorado Blvd and I-25)
- Wednesdays from 3:00 to 4:30 (Colorado Blvd and I-25)
- Thursdays from 12:00 to 1:30 (Speer Blvd and I-25)
- Thursdays from 6:00 to 7:30 (Colorado Blvd and I-25)
- Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:00 (Colorado Blvd and I-25)
- Wednesdays from 5:00 to 6:30 (Colorado Blvd and I-25)
- Early Adolescent Group- Mondays 5:00-6:15 pm (Speer and I-25)
- Late Adolescent Group- Mondays 4:00-5:30 pm (Colorado and I-25)
- Late Adolescent Group- Thursdays 3:30-5:00 pm (Speer and I-25)
- Tuesdays from 6:00-7:30 (Colorado and I-25)
- Thursday from 4:00 to 5:30 (Speer Blvd and I-25)
We are available for free phone consultations and charge $185 per intake session. All required group materials are included in the intake fee.
Groups cost $75/session and payment is collected at the beginning of each month. Fees for individual therapy sessions vary slightly by provider with typical fees averaging between $155 and $160/session. At times, we are able to offer sliding scale spots for both group and individual sessions. Denver DBT does not directly bill insurance but provides receipts which may be submitted by group members for reimbursement.